Kenwood Complete Dentistry is committed to offering the finest general, cosmetic and implant dentistry. We pride ourselves in bringing together our naturally artistic abilities and the most cutting-edge technology and techniques with a level of care unsurpassed by others – for a smile that exceeds your expectations.
At Kenwood Complete Dentistry, we artistically perfect every aspect of a smile, including the shape, translucency, hue and chroma of each of your teeth. All dentists are trained on how to technically complete a procedure, whether it is a filling, crown, or veneer. But, some dental professionals are gifted with an artistic eye. Inherently, they see what must be done to make a restoration appear lifelike.
Many times, patients come in yearning for a better smile, but can’t put their finger on exactly what they need. Dr. Pelchovitz and Dr. Sherman can look at their smile and almost instantly see the end result – and every step toward achieving that goal.
Our process also includes selecting the very best ceramists. Anyone can be trained to make a “crown” but we work only with the most artful ceramists who too have the gift of creating the most lifelike teeth, customized to complement your smile.
At some practices, you get a dentist who is okay with what is clinically acceptable. At Kenwood Complete, you get perfection. And that could mean all the difference in a truly genuine smile.
· Indian Hill
· Amberley Village
· Blue Ash
· Hyde Park
· Mt. Lookout
· Mariemont & more
Our staff works tirelessly to provide you with the very best service. As a patient, you can enjoy all of these benefits and more:
· Individualized attention from our dentists, dental assistants, hygienists and front desk
· Complimentary insurance assistance from our helpful staff
· Personal and confidential financial arrangements
· Text and email appointment reminders
· A collaborative approach to treatment planning
· Minimal to no wait periods, because we value your time
· A modern office with warm colors, caring staff, comfortable chairs, and free WiFi
· Parking directly in front of our office
· Extended hours on Mondays and Tuesdays
· Blankets during treatment
· 24/7 access to our doctors through an emergency line that directs to our
doctors’ cell phones
· Oral sedation and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to help you with dental anxiety.
· A location that's central to our patients in the surrounding neighborhoods of:
Our dental office is committed to using the newest and most cutting-edge technologies to make dental procedures safer, faster, and more comfortable for our patients. Some of these technologies include:
Digital x-rays allow us to reduce radiation exposure by up to 70% and receive higher quality images that allow for more accurate diagnosis.
Cone Beam Computed Technology or CBCT is a sophisticated 3D imaging system that we use to place dental implants. It allows for better diagnostic ability and more precise implant placement, reducing possibilities of nerve or sinus issues.
CEREC SINGLE VISIT CROWNS
CEREC is a dental device that makes it possible for crowns to be milled and restored in one day through the use of computer aided design and computer aided manufacturing technology. It eliminates the need for temporary crowns and can preserve more of your existing tooth structure.
SOFT TISSUE LASERS
We use soft tissue lasers to assist with aesthetic gum re-contouring. These lasers remove excess gum tissue and lengthen the visible crown part of a tooth so that you don’t have to worry about a “gummy” smile that makes your teeth appear shorter.